If your carpet is in overall good condition but has a few areas of concern, a carpet repair will get your flooring looking like new!
Texas Elite Restoration and Cleaning offers professional carpet repair services in south Texas. We focus on delivering excellent service, transparent pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t think that you need to spend thousands of dollars tearing up and replacing the carpet in your home or office building. With timely, professional carpet repair services, you can give your flooring the attention it deserves while restoring it to like-new condition.
Types of Carpet Repair Services We Offer
Many things can happen to carpet flooring – but there are many ways to fix these issues! When you schedule a consultation with Texas Elite Restoration and Cleaning, we’ll send one of our flooring technicians out to assess your flooring and the areas of concern. We will then determine the best repair techniques that will work for your issue.
Here are the different types of carpet repair services we offer to both homes and businesses:
- Pet damage. Dogs and cats may chew, dig and urinate in the home. Unfortunately, it can be nearly impossible to get rid of the urine smell, especially from a cat. A carpet repair removes the floor and padding to get rid of tough odors.
- Carpet stretching. Any loose carpeting or ripples in the carpet can be fixed with carpet stretching. This process pulls the carpet tighter and re-secures it to the tack or anchor strips.
- Carpet patching. Carpet patching is a simple, economical and effective way to give your carpet new life. The process consists of cutting out the damaged areas and replacing them with new carpet.
- Seam repair. Seams can split when they’re sealed improperly or pulled apart by force. If your carpet is coming apart at the seams, our flooring experts can fix them!
- Flood damage. It’s possible to ‘save’ carpet from flooding. However, you must act quickly. If you get water in your home or business, contact our technicians and we’ll get to work extracting water, removing the padding and drying the space with blowers.
- Stair repair. Replacing carpet on the stairs is expensive. A carpet stair repair addresses areas with soiling or wear and tear.
Carpet Repairs Save Time and Money. Put Your Trust in Our South Texas Flooring Experts!
Even though carpet tends to be a more budget-friendly flooring option, it’s still a major investment. If you can get a few more years out of your carpet while being happy with it, wouldn’t you?
Sometimes, you have no choice but to replace the carpet entirely. But if your carpet is still in relatively good condition, Texas Elite Restoration and Cleaning can help with the problem areas. We’ll provide the best repair solution for the problem, whether it be patching up areas with burn marks and stains, or removing bumps and folds.
To discuss the condition of your carpet flooring and the areas of concern, contact Texas Elite Restoration and Cleaning today. We look forward to helping you with your flooring while also saving you time and money!